Your property should be presented in the best possible condition and we recommend the following:
- Well aired and fresh throughout.
- The interior should be uncluttered and cleaned thoroughly prior to viewings.
- Kitchen appliances in good working order.
- Bathrooms fully equipped.
- Paintwork and wallpaper should be unmarked.
- Carpets should be professionally cleaned.
- Gardens should be neat and tidy and bins left in an allocated place and emptied.
- Durable interior.
- Neutral colours with pictures throughout the property.
Under the new Residential Tenancies Act 2004, all new tenancies must be registered by the landlord with the Private Rented Tenancies Board (PRTB) within one month of the lease commencement date. We will forward the PRTB form for your property on your behalf. You will then receive confirmation from the PRTB that your property is registered.
Building Energy Rating Certificate
Since 1st January 2009 all properties offered for sale or to let must have a Building Energy Rating (BER Certificate) and Advisory Report. This assessment must be done prior to the property being advertised and placed on the market. If your property is not currently rated,
we can arrange for an independent SEI registered BER Assessor to carry out this assessment.
Property Owners Information Tax Relief
Tax is payable on the rental income on an investment property.
Property owners can claim against the rental income on an investment property.
- Costs involved with the letting, including letting fees & PRTB registration.
- Cost of maintenance, repairs, insurance and management of the property.
- Service charges.
- Capital allowances available on property furnishments.
- Mortgage interest relief.
Services offered by Larmer Property Lettings Department:
- A full, no obligation, assessment of the property.
- Viewing the property to prospective tenants.
- Assessing tenant’s references prior to signing of the Lease.
- Collection of security deposit and first months rent.
- Application of PRTB form on behalf of you.
- Transferring of ESB or Bord Gais to tenants name.
- Advice to tenants regarding transferring domestic accounts to their name.
- Preparation of Lease Agreement.
- Preparation of standing orders for monthly rent payment.
- Extensive marketing on websites including www.larmer.ie and www.daft.ie.
A management service is also provided
- For further information contact Larmer Property on 047 74333.
We will be happy to negotiate the terms of an extended tenancy with your tenant at a minimal extra fee.
A management service is also provided. For further information contact Larmer Property on 047 74333
In order to ensure you secure an immediate letting of the property of your choice Larmer Property requires the following:
- Payment of one months rent in advance.
- Payment of a security deposit and one months rent in full.
- A current bank reference / statement.
- A previous landlord’s reference.
- An employer’s reference.
- If self-employed, a character reference (ideally from your accountant or solicitor)
- A guarantor may be required.
- Copy of a recent utility bill.
- PPS number.
- Copy of your photo ID, either your passport or drivers license.
For further information contact Larmer Property on 047 74333 or firstname.lastname@example.org