Tirnaskea North, Tydavnet, Co. Monaghan
Tirnaskea North, Tydavnet, Co. Monaghan
EPI: 144.11 kWh/m2/yr
Larmer Property are proud to bring to the market this modern detached family home at Tirnaskea North, Tydavnet, Co. Monaghan - only 7 Kms from Monaghan Town Centre.
This attractive home is presented in impeccable condition throughout, this property is the perfect home for those seeking a detached family home within easy drive of MonaghanTown and the villages of Tydavnet, Emyvale & Ballinode.
The property is in excellent condition having been well maintained by its current owners. It boasts a fantastic family kitchen / dining / living room , and an abundance of reception rooms with space for all your family needs. There are four double bedrooms downstairs, one of which is en-suite, and an option of an additional 5th bedroom upstairs and reception space should you wish, currently used as storage at present.
Outside there is a large lawn surrounding the property with a hedge either side providing a maturity and privacy.
Entrance Hall - 10.75m x 1.47m
Enter the property via the PVC door to front with large glass panelling into this spacious bright reception area. From the hall there is access to both general living accommodations and down the hall to the bedrooms.
Sitting Room - 4.09m x 4.0m
A second reception room in a house is a surprise bonus, but this family home has one. Currently in use as a childrenTM playroom room but this room could easily double as a 5th bedroom if required.
Kitchen / Dining / Living - 10.66m x 3.94m
Located in the hub of this family home is the spacious kitchen / dining / living space with views onto rear and front gardens with direct access outside by double doors. Fully fitted Floor with wall mounted lacquer kitchen units. Stanley Solid Fuel Cooker for those cozy winter evenings.
Utility - 1.81m x 1.34m
Leading off the kitchen is the spacious utility with fitted floor mounted cupboards, and a white PVC door. The floor is fully tiled with part tiled walls around the counter top space.
W.C - 1.46m x 1.48m
Located just off the utility is the downstairs guest w.c. There is a fitted white w.c. and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 - 4.0m x 4.55m
This beautiful large double bedroom located to the front of the property overlooking the front garden.
Master Bedroom - 5.03m x 3.94m
The master bedroom is located to the front of the property with quality carpet.
Ensuite - 1.2m x 1.86m
Located off the master bedroom is the en-suite with a white W.c. and wash hand basin and a separate shower unit.
Bedroom 3 - 3.43m x 3.94m
Again we have another double bedroom located to the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden .
Bedroom 4 - 4.09m x 3.34m
Double Bedroom located to the rear of the property.
Landing - 4.16m x 4.16m
Spacious landing currently been used as office.
Reception / Games Room - 7.05m x 5.51m
This super large room it a room that every home needs but so few have, this large space which could be turned into a games room or a third reception room currently been used as storage.
Study / Storage Room - 7.05m x 5.52m
This room is suitable for a number of uses, an upstairs bedroom should you require, a gym or playroom currently been used as storage.
BER: B3 BER No.108392952 Energy Performance Indicator:144.11 kWh/m/yr
1) Take the N2 Derry / Emyvale road out of Monaghan for 3.5 Kms to Tiernaneil, turn left at the L1155 for Tydavnet, travel 2.5 Kms to crossroads - turn left for Tydavnet (L1171), along this road for 1.2 Kms and turn left, in this road for 650 metres - house is on the left.
2) Take the Tydavnet road out of Monaghan town for approximately 8 Kms, through Tydavnet Village, turn right for Emyvale (L1171) & take the first road to the right, in this road for 650 metres - house is on the left hand side.
3) Alternatively - Via Milltown - Take the Milltown road out of Monaghan, keep right for Tydavnet at Y in road, take the 2nd road on the right, House is the 3rd on the right.
By appointment by only with Larmer Property.
Stamp Duty : 2,900.00
Total Amount : 292,900.00
- Private parking
- Oil central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Scenic countryside views
- Detached family residence
- Spacious accommodation over 2 levels
- Gardens surrounding - front, side & rear
- Convenient to Tydavnet Village & Monaghan Town (7 minutes drive)
- Tydavnet GWS
- 4 No. bedroom with en-suite facilities